VON

Sunday 5 November 2017

Sean Diddy Combs Changes his name again!!


Rapper Sean Combs formerly known as P Diddy, Puff Daddy has done it again. Diddy turned 48 this saturday and decided to change his name to "Brother Love" or just "Love". Taking a break from his weekend duties he took to social media to make the announcement.


"I've been praying on this and I've decided...I know it's risky and I know it's corny to some people...I decided to change my name again," said diddy.


He also mentioned that one of the reasons for him changing his name is that he was  new person . This new revelation sparked alot of reactions on social media with most of his fans blaming his name changing habits to him being too rich and can change his name whenever he feels like.
HOME MAKEOVER

FEATURED

Twitter is Now X.com