VON

Monday 24 July 2017

The Plight of a Kenyan


I bet our founding fathers are rolling in their graves at the sight of what was their legacy unfolding in their own eyes. The promises made during independence day when our flag; the kenyan fag, our thing which we fought for together, us 44 in number. As that flag went up we made promises of beter and afordable education to all and students still fall out of schools due to fee problems, where did we miss it untill we turnd that into a business. when public healthcare is a mess everywhere. where we get played over and over again. I mean you screwed my grandparents over, then you you screwed my grandparents over, then my parents and now your asking me to screw myself over and my children in turn!? M.r politician, i'll pass out on that. It took you five years to notice that i'm your employer and now there are 'claims that the systems can be rigged. it has hapend in the past, way too many times its frustrating. I know that when we as kenyans came together irrespective of our differences, me move mountains. Our fathers made independence happen. 'Hot bed of terror my foot,' then someone tell naija and other sweet stunts like obama and lupita to mention but just a few.
We just did that that in a short period of time. You and me.  'You all,' we did it together. ' Yes We Can' Obama said it, did it and owned up to it and he is as kenyan as we all are. Kenya isnt just made up of us alone, its made up of the whole world: from untole love stories, to marriages... And i still believe that we are the same grandchildren of the people's histry we're curently reading in books. they made independence happen and we can make ours come august 8 2017. we can write our own histry. we've seen it all from our governors and mca's all around the country.Yes we've heard and we have also seen the cars and lavish living, we've seen your priorities and we have something to say to you during the poles. we employed you and you scrued your employer over. Your fired!  Lets take one for the family, take one for the tean #Teamkenya. Lets line up and get our independence. Lets make Jaramogi odinga's dream come true. We can be uhuru, we owe our kids that. Lets be free from traditional and whatever ties we're bound to and lets get bound together. Dubai, thats kenya for me anyday. Daima mimi ni mkenya, mwanainchi mzalendo!
HOME MAKEOVER

FEATURED

Twitter is Now X.com